Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Got My Mouse

Her hair gets longer and mine gets shorter.
Long or short I am very happy. Micky is here and will be for her longest visit ever; almost a week. Her flight got in at around five p.m. and she zoomed from the airport to my house where G scooped her up (after stopping to show her the eagle and his nest) and brought her to the fund raiser that I was attending. We had a great evening with friends and things to bid on (I was good and kept Mr. Master in my purse). The stuff that I had in the auction did well so that made me happy.

Let's go back to long and short. I have been growing out my colored hair since December. It is half way out and is about an inch to an inch and a half long of natural. I decided that when Mick came, I would ask her if I should just bite the bullet and cut it down to natural. She gave me the thumbs up immediately, so today, as soon as the salon opens, I am making an appointment to cut it back to natural. I have wanted to do it for forever and G has told me to go for it; that it's just hair and all that. The salon opens at nine (a half hour) and I will be giving them a call. I need Micky to make me strong and not cancel the appointment. I'll take pictures!!!!!

3 comments:

dee said...

He's right. If you hate it after a few days just have it done in your blond. I'm very tempted myself but not sure I want to do anything drastic before the wedding in Sept. Maybe after that I'll be brave too. The extra $140 in my pocket may help me decide too.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the hair photos. I agree with Dee! I have wanted to go natural myself..YOU will be an inspiration to all of us.
xxx

Anonymous said...

I think you'll love it! Can't wait to see the new cut.
Pjn