Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh Where Oh Where Are My Photos?

Al-righty then, I have tried for several hours, (not all the time; I do have a life) to post pictures on the blog and they say they are done and I can continue the blog, but nothing posts. Here is the blog in a nut shell. (I even tried to upload from the internet a nutshell and that wouldn't even work).

Micky left me, not too long ago. She mentioned something silly like working or something; I couldn't quite understand what she was talking about. We had a fantastic time, and had lots of laughs and activities. I didn't post my eyebrows because after the first half hour, I couldn't tell the difference and Micky always has her's done so she just looked like herself. Now, I will buckle down and do a little work before Maggie Z. comes for an Easter visit.

I'll do better tomorrow if Safari or Firefox allows.

1 comment:

sophie said...

It's not safari or firefox, it's Blogger, or more specifically Picasa. Here's the Blogger Status message.

I was banging my head against the wall earlier because I could see my photos (hosted on Flickr), but not a lot of anyone else's on their blogs.