Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Things

I had my last bridge lesson/class yesterday. I am glad. Now we can just play the way we do and not worry so much about what TEACHER says. We are playing a couple times a week and that works out good. Because my calendar didn't jive with the schedule for making flowers for the Garden Club addition to this weekends parade, I have to run out to the stores and find some suitable materials and make my own contribution to add.
The theme for our golf cart decor is 'Flower Power' with the Lily Pulitzer color scheme. I figured I could be an asset, what with all the hundreds of flowers I made for Maggie's wedding.And just so you know that I am listening I will show you this project while completing and then after it is complete. Here is a pic of it after it was glued to the canvas (with Elmer's). I make a circle of glue on the canvas and center the heart (not painted) on it and then put a big plastic container on it and add a little weight onto it to make sure the heart will stay in place because it is so light. This picture has the first coat of paint on it. I just used those little tubes of craft paint. I will paint it again and maybe again and then attach my little saying. It's gonna say 'take ours with you'. That will probably be tomorrow.

I forgot to take a picture of the newest pig I purchased. It came from the Dollar Tree and guess what? It cost a dollar.

6 comments:

dee said...

The heart is such a cute idea. Good luck with the flowers.

Anonymous said...

If the material can take the extra stress, maybe you paint it with clear lacquer. Ten coats, with ample drying time, like a day in between, and you will have it lookig like glass and keeping like glass too.

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat guide[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known avenues to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

Hi i am new on this board i hope i can help out & give something back here because i have learned a great deal myself.

Thx's

[URL=http://plasteringcoursesuk.co.uk][B]plastering courses essex[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Hey i am new here, I found this message board quite useful & it has helped me out tonns. i hope to be able to contribute and help other ppl like its helped me.

Personally i enjoy [url=http://watch-family-guy-free.warlordz.co.uk]watch family guy now[/url] to helps spin allot of time.

Cheers all, See ya around.