Thursday, March 04, 2010

Very Handy

I recently had my photographer (that would be me) take some hand shots because
there is a 'Beautiful Hands' contest and I want to enter it. There are actual rules to enter. No jewelry can be worn, no nail polish, fake fingernails,
or long nails (they think it will take away from the actual hands) and no fake tan. Well, after finishing reading the requirements, I looked down at my lovely knobs and thought, ' what the hell?'. These are the first of, I am sure, many in my hand portfolio. Wish me luck!!!!

9 comments:

Claudia said...

Hands only a mother could love. Gorgeous, let us all know how this works out for you. I, myself am in the running as an ear model.

Daughter said...

Love it. Let me know if you hear about a foot model contest. I'd be a shoe in.

spikemuffin said...

is speachless!

Anonymous said...

Let me know if there is a Nose contest...I would 'nose' out all the competition.

xxx

Margie said...

They look just like mine. You didn't cheat did you? Oh no, your picture doesn't have and broken nails so I guess they aren't mine.

Anonymous said...

Are those your hands?

Mrs. Muffin said...

Maybe you can be a hand model ....
ala Kramer on Seinfeld!

You'll have to invest in protective coverings...gloves in every color!

Anonymous said...

It was George on Seinfeld.

Anonymous said...

Sehr interessant!