Sunday, March 14, 2010

We All Love A Parade

We had a spectacular day for our parade. This is the Garden Club cart that I had a miniscule

hand in the decor. The whole flower power theme took on a life of it's own.
Except for a few peace signs put in for good measure, our cart was basically flowers.
This cart looks like it is a garden itself with maybe Dr. Seuss driving? I love the trellis's.
This wagon had a little bumble bee and a sleeping baby (that you can't see).


It was quite a colorful sight.
Lots of the carts gave out candy. I was gifted a rose sucker from a fine young gentleman.
Do you not love the glasses?
I seem to recall this bus going down the road in 1969.
I am thinking the grandma should have stayed on the sidelines.
The Beatles would be proud of this yellow submarine.
It was great fun and my friends and I decided that next year, we were going to go with whatever theme it is and represent dog park on a cart.
I met this guy, Brody, and he kept giving me candy and flowers. I am in love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see someone near your cart wearing the same llbean pullover that I just ordered and received on Sat. A very soft and pretty yellow! LOL

dee said...

I love the pants your friend is wearing in the fist picture.
Looks like it was a fun time for everyone. Your boyfriend is really cute!

Anonymous said...

This has been on my mind for some time..... it sure raises a few questions..
frokostordning