Saturday, April 24, 2010

Broken

It is not like me to keep the packaging of anything for more than a day. For some reason
this ziplock bag that contained the last pair of knitting needles never got tossed. It may be in my favor because I am going to have to prove that I bought these things (don't keep receipts) for what I think is a monster price ($27.25 + tax)
in order to get a new replacement pair. I can't tell you what a pain in the butt it is to have all your work unraveling while you are knitting away and don't even know. As you can see, the needle part separated from the circular extension.
It happened on both ends (very bad construction). I managed to hot glue together one side but I am sure that is only a temporary fix. I am checking the clock so that I can call the store when it opens to tell my story of whoa.

Two fellow art quilters, Pam and Carol are coming for a sleepover today. We are going to each have a little tutorial on something that each of us can teach each other. I have to get the noggin thinkin' as to what I will teach. Maybe my old standby of sewn note cards. Yeah, that's good.

1 comment:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

Wish I was there.
Please say "Hi" for me.