Saturday, May 08, 2010

The Big 60th Sleepover.

Today marks the actual celebration for my big 60; I am having a pajama party. My sister Mike
made the invites that were sent out five weeks ago. This is what the inside of the invite
sported. I had a bit of competition with it being Mother's Day weekend but I only lost three out of the fourteen invitee's. When I woke up this morning I said to G that there is no way in hell we will be able to get through a movie. Too many girls and too much gabbin'. Well, time will tell.

I have to hobble up stairs to get the show on the road. It should be a grand day and night.

3 comments:

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Happy Birthday!
What a great idea and fabulous invitation. Have lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

So sorry I had to miss this one! I trust everyone will have a drink on me (faux wine, of course)! I can't wait to see more pictures of the festivities.

Pjn

maggie z. said...

wish i were there,boo-hoo...have wonderful time!!!