Sunday, May 16, 2010

Change of Scenery

It is very quite around the house. It seems like the whole town is out of town. G and I have decided that everyone is in Chicago because the view from our deck yesterday,
which is this one, has considerably more buildings showing on the skyline than it did last week.
This was the photo I took ten days ago. Hummm, is the water level going down? Yesterday's picture is the most skyline we have ever seen. Yeah, I know, I have a lot to do, right?

Photo Temporarily Removed
Here is the progress on my newest work. Some of the smaller rocks are sewn down and some are machine basted, waiting for my less than nimble fingers to fasten them down permanently. I can only put so many down at a time or they start to get funky with all the handling. It's time to get back to it.

2 comments:

Beth in TN said...

Your two photos side-by-side look like they show entirely different buildings. Weird!

Anonymous said...

Yep, mighty clear! And we could see your place across the lake from our condo downtown! I think I saw you looking at me!
martha