Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Food For Thought

I have this weekends menu on my mind and am wondering, what you are serving the masses for Memorial weekend. I have a request for raspberry grilled chicken but other than that, I am clueless as to what I want to make yet. The weekend promises to be beautiful and I will have a full house.

Just like the towel held onto the refrigerator with magnets reminding us that the Chicago Blackhawks
can't be stopped, so too, I am on a roll. I am finishing up my last quilt with the quilting done and the facing saved for all the finales this week. I have my next quilt drawn,
made into a pattern thanks to the overhead projector and have even started to figure out what
I want to put within the shapes. Mostly I just stare at the drawing, and visualize what should go where. I have always been pretty good and seeing the final product before I even start but this sketch is always changing in my mind. I can see lots of possibilities and that makes me very happy. It takes so little!!

2 comments:

spikemuffin said...

www.mizkan.com. Click on recipes.

dee said...

I really like this design. Very interesting using the pre-sewn pieces as whole cloth. Great colors as well.