Thursday, May 13, 2010

Look What I Got!

I am off for the skin doctor which takes me most of a day. Bella will be going to daycare for the first time in months. I am gonna talk G into taking her and will use my broken appendage as an excuse. That is just in case she isn't real happy about going.
I got wonderful stuff for my birthday even though I told all not to gift me anything. One such gift I wasn't supposed to get is this beautiful quilt that I got from Peg, JeanAnn and Anne. I was shocked that they went to all the trouble but I am also thrilled that they did. It is fun and like they say, it looks like something I would love. They are so right.

The quilting lends itself very well to the blocks of the quilt. Jealous, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extremely jealous! Where is the pattern for this quilt?
It is awesome and you are very lucky.....then again you treat your friends very well so it begets....

maggie z. said...

wow, really beautiful...love all the shapes and colors...