Monday, June 07, 2010

Like Brother Like Sister


Blogger is currently unavailable

Blogger is unavailable right now. We apologize for this interruption in service.

Please visit Blogger Status for additional details.

Monday, June 07, 2010

We're aware of isolated access issues in certain regions within the US. We're investigating this now and will follow-up as soon as we have more information to share

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.


This is what I have been plagued with all day. I checked some friends that have blogs and it's gotta be a local thing because they had no blog troubles. I have checked every half hour or so and it just came free of this block of sorts.

Here is a quilt that I just finished up. It is along the same lines as the ones I have been making

for newborns for the last couple of years. This young miss has a nursery with chocolate, soft purple and raspberry.
There is no way that this little lass will complain about stimulating colors in her room!
Baby Elizabeth Claire followed her big brother into this world less than a year and a half later.

Big brother Michael already has one of the 'quilt' quilts so I thought it was only fitting. As before, I tied the inner quilt and machine appliqued and machine quilted the rest. These quilts are fun to make.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So-o-o-o adorable. Heartbeat, heartbeak. It has always been my most favorite quilt...but that only shows the caliber of Material girl that I am!
xxx

maggie z. said...

always loved this one! so damn cute!

Anonymous said...

lucky baby...absolutely adorable quilt!!!

Barbara

Gayle from MI said...

I orderd this pattern right after you showed us the last one. Now for a baby to make it for.

Cindra said...

Love these quilts.

I saw the blogger problem a couple of times yesterday, so you weren't the only one with the problem.

Susan Turney said...

Soooo cute! The crying baby cracks me up! I'm sure the mothers who receive these are so thrilled and grin every time they walk into the baby's room. Plus, I imagine the pregnant gals are lining up, hoping to be gifted with one of these!

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Oh my these are just sooooo perfect for a newborn and the parents.
Too cute.....

PS....I am glad you changed your mind about leaving all of us "followers".

Linda and Piwacket said...

This is one of the cutest quilts I've ever seen. EVER!