Thursday, July 08, 2010

All That Jazz

The phone is screwed up. I had 29 messages that I wasn't aware of. Some of the calls were pretty important. Oh well, not my fault. It's time to call the phone company.

Do you remember my wall of 12" quilts that I am adding on to in the studio bath in
Florida? Well, I was as tickled as I could be to receive a FedEx package from my girlfriend
Carol that contained her contribution to the wall. I just love it. The colors are fabulous. Now I just have to wait to go back to Florida to hang it. Very cool. Thanks Carol!!

I tried making a recipe I have used before and before I was successful, I floundered a little.
It was not in the taste of the Grape Fritters but in the execution. I am putting the recipe on Tommy Cooks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Carol's contribution; great colors, indeed....and workmanship.
xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, a very fine quilt. You lucky woman!

sistersoftheart said...

Love seeing all the quilts together. And Carol's creation is too cool!