Monday, July 19, 2010

Gordon

What Is a HUSBAND?

A Husband is a woman's best friend. He will never stand
her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels
insecure and comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do
things she never thought she could do; to live without fear and
forget regret. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions
and give in to her most intimate desires. He will make sure she
always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room
and will enable her to be the most confident, sexy, seductive,
invincible ...


NO WAIT.....

I'm thinking of Alcohol.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, LOL, a girl's best friend....lol.

jessica said...

You are so bad. You sucked me right in and I'm thinking aw, how sweet! Then I got to the last line. Now I can't stop laughing!

jessica

spikemuffin said...

You had it right the first time.

dee said...

that's too funny!

Millie said...

WOW......I was thinking how beautiful....Tommygirl praising Gordon on the blog for the world to see. You're really zany!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny...but I agree with spikemuffin, you had it right the first time.

Gordon is a keeper!

xxx

Robbie said...

You're bad..but I like your thought process! Margarita anyone?