Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Nice Thing To Do

I feel that it's never too early to teach a gal the right etiquette as far as gift giving and receiving is concerned. I think my girl did a smash up job.
My kitchen counter timer went on the fritz so Maggie and I went to get a new one and to my joy and amazement I found one that was a pig! And to make the shopping trip complete
and what with sweet corn season fast approaching, how could I go wrong with these corn holders. They will look very nice indeed, holding up my favorite Peaches and Cream corn. Yum!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)))
That says big grin...!

Sherall said...

Peaches and cream corn??? Now I'm curious. Love the pigs. My best friend collects pigs so I give her a new little one every Christmas. Now how about a pig roast in the sandy wash?