Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Party Legs

I know what you are thinking; WHY? Who would post a pair of gams that only a mother could love and she doesn't even love 'em. To be perfectly honest, this is the best view of my legs because almost every other inch not shown has got some sort of basil, squamous or mel scar. The story on the leg pick is as follows: I was retreating from a rest room on Sunday night, after a lovely dinner with friends when I was checking to see if any portion of my dress was trapped in my granny pannies. I then noticed my right leg. Wow! It was monster sized. This picture was taken when I got home and doesn't show the difference as much as I could tell, having a long relationship with the leg. I measured and it was 1 3/4" larger in circumference
than the left leg. It was hard as a rock too. I iced it, went to bed and it was gone in the morning. Overeating trauma was my diagnosis. I never gave it another thought until I downloaded pictures this morning and there it was. I questioned showing my psoriasis ridden legs and then thought, who cares? It's a good story.
This is a mixed media monotype called Party Pup and G brought it home yesterday saying his friend at work was at a art show and saw it and thought of our Bella. It does look remarkably like her. How sweet is that? The artist (s) are a couple, Jane and Gregg Billman from Gainesville, Florida. Now, where to hang it?

7 comments:

dee said...

Was that water retention from too much salt? Why only one leg. Get off your feet for a while-I'm worried about you...

Anonymous said...

I am worried too.
xxx

Millie said...

It may be from the cast for so many weeks. Please have that checked out. Those legs do NOT match your cute figure and bubbly personality. Trade them in.

Anonymous said...

check for blood clot

Anonymous said...

check for blood clot

Anonymous said...

Yup, check for a blood clot http://www.buzzle.com/articles/blood-clot-symptoms-in-calf.html

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure, those are "party ready" legs!!!!
Claudia