Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Silly Stuff

In honor of my friend Jayne, who is visiting for the day with her girls and their four kids, I have dressed in the kelly green $10 dress I bought from the Gap outlet with her. The neck detail is just navy and green plaid ribbon that I bought 20+ years ago and never used. I just made loops over and over from the middle of the back neckline to the other middle of the back. I hate when some design is on the front and really should be continued in the back and isn't. People look at your back side too, right? I have at least six projects going but stopped them all to embellish these cotton dresses. You are rolling your eyes right now, aren't you?
This is one of the better error messages I have ever seen. I wish it would come up more often!

1 comment:

Amelia Quilter said...

Oh Tommy, you always make me laugh!
Sent the "new error" message to many friends - they will love it!