Friday, August 20, 2010

Lobsterfest

This is my pal Wendy. She is a year round Florida resident and she takes advantage of that.
Here she is out on a boat in the Gulf with what I thought was a creamcycle or a dildo. She informs me that it's neither but a bandaged finger she cut with a leatherman tool. She received 10 stitches but that didn't stop her from hittin' the high seas to make me insanely jealous
because she is catching lobsters. She has already caught 86 and she still has 6 more days
of catching them. There's nothing like catching it yourself and cooking it up. They are all like little soldiers in formation. I'll take them all!!!

4 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

Great minds and all that. I thought for sure that was an orange popscicle dildo. I am invited to a 50's themed tupperware party next week and oh the Happy "bad" thoughts that image inspired!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha you made me laugh out loud! I love reading your blog...

spikemuffin said...

Can't get that squash theme out of this blog.

Anonymous said...

She won't be needing oil to cook those lobsters, BP has them covered!