Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Now It's In Writing

The kindness of others never ceases to amaze me. Not only did I have the best birthday sleepover that a gal could have, but still I am rewarded for being an old fart!!

My BFF Jayne is in China assisting her daughter in putting the kids in a new school and still she has the where with all to send me this amazing hand made picture frame that commemorates my

party. All the gals have their names on it. It is ceramic. I moved the stand off center so you could see Anne's name tucked in there. I think that I will hang this on the wall because it has that ability too. I will cherish this forever.

4 comments:

Deb said...

The frame is amazing, what is it made out of?

Gayle from MI said...

What a great gift. You have some wonderful friends. But probably because you are a wonderful friend.

Anonymous said...

Cherish it!
xxx

Anonymous said...

The coolest present ever and one you will cherish forever.
The picture remeinded me again what a blast the party was and the firemen that love you so much!
xoxo
mg