Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Off To See The Wizard

G said he never reads comics but for some reason did and thought it was so funny that he tore it out of the paper
and brought it home from work to show me. This is it and I am guessing that because he is surrounded by pigs, he thought of me. Hummmmm.

I just finished a wedding quilt for a BFF's daughter and now that I am an Apple person (Mac, rather), I can't use my little embroidery dealie on my computer (it's only PC friendly) so I decided to do my 'label' by hand.
It looks like a very small child did it but for some reason I like it. The lettering looked better before I took to embroidering it but whatever; it does the trick.

I am off to go to a 'Celebrate Summer' golf outing where the six, nine and eighteen holers all do nine holes together. I am thinking that it's really to see just how bad the six holers really golf. Am I a little bit self conscious? That may be true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hand embroidery looks very nice, but just a thought for future embroidery jobs. You might want to consider a cheap used PC laptop to dedicate just to the embroidery. That's what I did. I got a hand-me down and it's only for using with the embroidery module. It stays in the sewing studio and not used for anything else.

Anonymous said...

I know of one 6 hole gal that stunk!!!!....and one who shone!!!!! Go 'bama.

xxx