Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Six Hole Guest Day

Last night was Six Hole Guest Day. I didn't have anything to do with Six Hole this season. I stepped down from manning it due to my broken foot which put me out of commission for half the season. A couple gals stepped up and kept it going. The theme this year was DIY (Do It Yourself), meaning you could dress up or not. We chose to do the four food groups.
Sue was Dairy, Laurel was Protein, Micky was Fruits and Veges and I was Grains.
For my headgear I chose the Princess Lea look with donut angel hair hot glued to my hat and a
Barilla box cut up for the front.
A bread belt was a necessity. Half way through the night I felt like I losing weight from all the exercise when it was just the belt dropping a bit of bread in my travels and getting looser and looser. I dried the bread for about 12 hours so it would be sturdy but not crispy enough to break off easily.
A girl needs her jewelry so I fashioned mine with some interesting pasta consisting of wagon wheels and rigatoni.
My group golfed amazingly, with no help from me. Check out these approach shots. Sue is the best golfer by a very long shot.
Fortified with lots of protein, Laurel is showing off at the tee.
Micky decided to bump it up a notch and used her club as a pool cue. It was unbelievably hot. We were soaking wet by the time we went in for dinner. It was lots of fun. I decided to take over the reins of Six Hole next year and already have two themes worked out. Grease and 4077 Mash (which I have done before; maybe 20 years ago). I think I need to watch both of those movies again.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember that MASH party!!! What a riot! I think the best one was the St. Mike's priest that dressed up like Klinger in drag wearing a negligee! As a matter of fact, I'm sure I still have our dogtags!
Martha

Anonymous said...

ativan no prescription ativan side effects constipation - why is ativan used for opiate withdrawal

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online cod overnight tramadol 50 mg can you snort - tramadol prescribing information

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan withdrawal itching - ativan dosage cancer patients

Anonymous said...

tramadol online buy tramadol online no prescription usa - tramadol for dogs without rx

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription cod order tramadol online from usa - cheap tramadol no prescription overnight

Anonymous said...

ativan online ativan withdrawal palpitations - ativan for xanax withdrawal

Anonymous said...

tramadol online no prescription buy tramadol online no prescription usa - 500mg tramadol overdose

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol buy tramadol online no prescription cod - tramadol withdrawal management

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.