Friday, August 13, 2010

Some Like It Hot!

When I don't blog I either just don't feel like it, or I have nothing to blog or life gets in the way. If something were wrong with me I would make sure that I would let you know, pronto. Is this what happens after we turn 60? People are concerned for your survival each day? I think it all started with that blasted commercial, "I've fallen and I can't get up!!!'

This morning I am heading to Breakfast on the Beach. This is something new. We are all to bring our own beverage (Bloody's?) and simple breakfast items are to be provided. Most of the gals that are going are beach babes, going to the beach 98 times more than I do. I figure I am pretty safe from the blasted sun rays at such an early time if lathered with sunscreen. I will not even don a bathing suit because I have my second to the last (after four weeks!) physical therapy later in the morning.
This was the picture of my basil on July 31st.
This is my basil this morning. They obviously like 90ยบ weather better than I do. Each pot gets a half gallon of water a day. If only I could consume half of that each day!

1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

I don't worry for your safety. Just suffer withdrawal from living through someone else is all. HA!