Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All Boxed Up

The winds were very overrated here. It was just like any other windy day although I know some areas
got some bad things happening to them. We anchored down everything that we could and in the end,
it wasn't necessary. With my luck, if we didn't, my outdoor furniture would be floating around somewhere. Today is to be windy but that's about it. All I can say is that it'll be a bad hair day.

I know it's early but

I have to prioritize the next couple months. I am leaving for the south on Tuesday and won't return until Thanksgiving and there is only so much I can do before Christmas. This picture was taken after I made a major mistake. I had half the pillow boxes wrapped with both Christmas wrap and kraft paper for mailing and realized that I forgot to put the year on the pillow. This is a major mistake. All the pillows have the year on them (so some sense of order can be used to arrange them) so I proceeded to unwrap both wrappings on them, take out the pillow, date it, and reassemble the boxes. As you can see, I ran out of the big paper (hence the white Container Store box) and will get a new supply of paper today and finish up the process.

With me it's always one step forward, two steps back.

3 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

I should be so behind.

Irene said...

Sounds like something I would do and I'd be just as anal and HAVE to have the date on them or it would drive me nuts. Love Gayle's comment too!

Anonymous said...

Oh I can hardly wait for the reveal of this years design. You amaze me all of the time.

Denise in Sacramento.