Thursday, October 21, 2010

And Then Came Lily

I only have a minute; I have a very busy day but I wanted to share this picture with you. It's my friend Micky in her brand new Lily Pultizer golf cart/car. She has been waiting for it since August and FINALLY it arrived. We took it out on its maiden voyage last night. It is a legal, all electric car and it needs a plate and insurance like any car. It has seat belts and windshield wipers, a horn, blinkers and it has four cup holders.

When she was a young (or rather younger!) girl she said that her dream car was a lime green VW with big pink flowers all over it. Well, she's right on the money, I'd say.

4 comments:

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

What Fun!!!!

maggie z. said...

soooo cute, but where are her pink shoes??

Cindra said...

I am lime green with pink polka dots with envy!

Linda said...

Love the car and the boots!