Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!!!

Here is a bowl of candy. It was a massive bowl and our intent is always for the kids to grab as much as they can in one handful (or two). The problem we seem to have at Casa Fitzsimmons is that the level goes down in increments coordinating exactly to the amount of days before Halloween that the candy was purchased.

This second picture is a wad of wrappers without any candy in them. I wonder who did this?

Try and be good today, okay?

5 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

I know what you mean. Once when the kids were little we had to buy Easter candy three different times. Uggghhh!

Anonymous said...

I'm voting that is was the G-Man.
Just sayin...
Aunt Claudia

Anonymous said...

I am not a squealer!!!
ccc

Karen said...

I guess the trick is to buy candy you DON'T like...as for me, it is a lost cause...there isn't any candy I don't like!!

Anonymous said...

My first thought was...G's throat must have healed!!!

Barbara