Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh My Man I Love Him So

Okay, he looks much worse than he feels.

G refused to smile (maybe because the Bears lost?) but I am guessing he wanted to have more sympathy. He's feeling pretty good except for the remaining soreness of the air tube they shoved down his neck. He is on soft food because of that so a breakfast of oatmeal is followed by broth or applesauce for lunch and soft scrambled eggs for din. All of these things irritate but the guy has to eat. He has a few physical restrictions; not lifting more than 50 pounds for a couple weeks. He went out on the golf course but just rode around with his friends. G will be back at work today. Thanks for all that asked about his schnoz.

2 comments:

Susan Turney said...

Lol! He so looks like he's so tired of the camera!
I hope he feels better soon.

Cindra said...

I remember when Stretch had a deviated septum fixed and they trimmed the uvula at the back of his throat. He couldn't breathe through his nose and breathing through his mouth was painful. I wanted to hide under the bed he was so grumpy! Glad your man is feeling better!