Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Now, we are all huddled together in our jammies discussing the day spread out in front of us. Bowling and bowling alley lunch? Black Friday mobs? A road trip? So many choices.

I was putting away stuff from Houston and showed my SIL my 'quilt' bag. It's big enough to transport a king sized quilt. I took it to Houston to hold my 18 x 24" drawing tablet that was on the materials list for the class I took. We didn't actually need it after all.
This bag is made in honor of my old dog Mazy. There are pictures on both sides of my dearly
departed Bichon. Why I decided to show you this today is anybodies guess. In the next couple days I will post to my Tommy Cooks blog. Again, the pumpkin cake and my vegetable dish went over very well and so I will share them with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Decisions, decisions, isn't it fun...especially with all those delicious leftovers?
xxx