Saturday, November 20, 2010

Boy, Am I Scared!


This baby iguana has become a hobby for Bella. It visits often, just outside on the patio off the studio and Bella makes all sorts of guttural noises whenever it shows up. This goes on for awhile, all the time the iguana, named Slim(e), just stays in place listening to the harangue. Then Miss Bella backs off as if threatened and kinda hides until it goes away. This happens over and over. Very humorous. I have even taped her sounds on my iPhone for future listening.

So far, we have 11 for sures (me, Anne, Robbie, Patty, Vivian, Kay, Gayle, Candice, Marcia, Elizabeth, and Judy)and one maybe (Suzie) for our group project. Check out this one that Robbie was involved in. It's a little different in context; they had to use a particular color and the theme was 'underwater fantasy' and they each did their own thing. The size had to be all the same. Oh, Candice, I need you to email me so I can have your email address. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tommy
If you are still recruiting, I am definitely interested in joining your project! I am a long time follower of your blog but I am not a blogger. If I am in, please email me at kaycons@msn.com I cannot email you from your link because I am on a mac and have never been able to set up a mac account ( I haven't tried real hard...) and when I click on the link it opens up mac mail so...
Thanks
Kay

Robbie said...

The more the merrier! Can't wait to see what picture you come up with, Tommy! Also, you should somehow put Bella's 'guttural' sounds up on your blog! What a hoot! I'd play them for Mandy!! Too funny..they are so brave but such wimps too.

Diane said...

Tommy,
If it is really open to anyone and if there is room I would love to give it a whirl. I wasn't sure at first if you meant to invite people you didn't know. Just let me know if you are full or if I can be a part. It sounds fun.
sewsquilts at tampabay.rr dot com

Anonymous said...

This is something I have also wanted to do for years and years. If there is still a spot open count me IN! lindahumphrey@att.net