Monday, November 01, 2010

Lorett

I was at the bedside this morning when my friend Lorett died peacefully, with friends by her side. It was truly a blessing and as if she planned it, she died on All Saints Day. The thought makes me smile.

This is how Lorrett is best remembered; being a great friend and an all around fun person. She is sitting up at the head of the table in green, next to me. By the looks of it, who ever was taking a picture of us all on our trip to Cabo, they must have said, 'OPEN YOUR MOUTH REAL WIDE."

Lorett is at peace but she will be missed immensely.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Deepest sympathy on the loss of your good friend.

diane said...

I'm so sorry for you loss.

Pammyfay said...

So sorry.
With that large a group of women and the drinks, that trip to Cabo must have been something else!

Anonymous said...

My heart aches immensely too!
xxx