Thursday, December 02, 2010

Curling Up

December entered the year and so did winter. It's freezing and I have to spend the day in the car and I so don't want to. I would rather curl up and do something homey. I have been knitting up
a storm and finished this sweater and hat in the nick of time to give to Maria for the shower. Then I found that I had five minutes without a new project, so I immediately took care of that by starting something else. This time I decided to try and knit the correct way. I was told a few years ago, while knitting in a group, that I have a twist in my stitch. I realized that I did indeed but have knitted that way for 48 years and so it was such a hard thing to conquer that I just went on my twisted way. That is, until now.

My new project is not twisted, so far. Time will tell.

4 comments:

spikemuffin said...

Could use a pair of socks.

Anonymous said...

Five WHOLE minutes without a project, huh?
xxx

patty a. said...

The little sweater and hat are so cute! I could use a pair of heavy wool socks too!

Melody Johnson said...

I am so proud.