Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Odd and Big

The pillows went out yesterday. They were a week late due to the vacation of the mail guy that sends them for me. Yep, I have my own mail guy. Because I got my hand slapped last year for posting the pillows before California received theirs, I will have to wait and post after I get the word from the muffin man. You'll like them. It's one of my favorites.
How does this happen? Snow on the top of the rail and then snow on the underside. Because the change is right at the support pipe, it must have something to do with that. I couldn't stop looking at this. It just seemed too bizarre. Behind the rail is a very calm lake. Not so much that way today!!
And speaking of bizarre, look at these roasting turkey breasts. I could see them through the glass door of the oven and all I could think about were little birds in a nest, bodyless. I am doing my tri annual major cooking for the offspring, so they don't waste away while I am down south basking in the sun. Let's face it. I do it because I love to cook BIG.

1 comment:

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

That snow thing is amazing. I do not get it either. Now I can't stop looking at it.

The turkey breasts are too funny!
Look like they are waiting to be stuffed with something!