Sunday, January 23, 2011

Burrrrrrr

Well, there is no problem with humidity any longer. It is very cold now and we have the doors closed and the heat on. Right now it is 41º. And to make matters worse, the Bears play the Packers today. It's a major rivalry for G and I am only grateful that I can hide in the studio. I may plan something with the girls. I just know that it will not be good if the Bears lose.
My popsicle top is completed. I am very happy with it and will continue with this shape as a series. In answer to Bonnie's question, I use MonoPoly by Superior Threads (sixe.004).
It is ready for quilting with the batting and backing pinned together and the thread colors chosen. Guess what I am doing today?

2 comments:

Susan Turney said...

It's very cool! So much bigger than it looks in the original picture. Since I'm a Vikings fan, I had to choose and I'm going with the Bears. It's going to be a fun game to watch!!!

Anonymous said...

The colors are beautiful. Great job of showing us how you do came up with the design and execution.
Denise in Sacramento