Monday, January 03, 2011

Don't Ya Just Love A Tool Belt?

Check out these wacky women in California all posing as Rosie the Riveter!!!! My friend Nancy, who is second from the left, dreams all these crazy themes for her golf outings. She is a retired (very young tho') muckety muck from Ace Hardware, hence the tool belts. They sprang for plastic toy tools in order to keep the weight down while hefting clubs and making holes in one!

I am playing the waiting game, waiting for Violet. I am doing a bit of nesting myself-cleaning drawers, finishing up little projects, etc. I am currently piecing 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 rectangles together. It is very quiet around here. Most of my friends are long gone to places warm. I just put on another sweat shirt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Marie taking loooooonnng walks? These are recommended to start the process. Induction is not a pleasant procedure. I had to go through it once, that was enough.