Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let's Do Food Again

The plan last night was to meet up to see "Black Swan" with some girlfriends.

That means that I would have an early dinner (sevenish). I prepared it and was just looking at my favorite 'in a minute' concoction and thought enough to grab the camera and take a picture
of it. I thought about it and decided that if I didn't know what this was it might be difficult to
figure out. What do you think this is? It has all but one component of a favorite 'eat'. Wanna give it a shot?

Next, I will start hiding trinkets in food for you to spot. One original food pic and one doctored. Kinda like that page in each People where you have to pick out 10 differences. I just decided that I as way to lazy for that,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

an open-faced taco?

pjn

Daughter said...

you went and saw a movie in a movie theater?! Whoa!

Anonymous said...

I thought it looked like a taco, too, but it looks better than an taco I've ever made!

spikemuffin said...

That's not nice to do that to meatloaf! And, Black Swan was not the movie you should have chosen for your first theatre experience in ten years.

Cosmos said...

Nachos without the chips?

Gayle from MI said...

That's a cheese burger without the bun.