Monday, January 10, 2011

On A Clear Day

Here's a little Google imaging. I am home and now both my eyes are fixed. The 'surgery' is so nothing that it should be called something else. Except for the iv, the oxygen (why? I have never had it before in my life), a blood pressure cuff and and that finger thing that shows your heart rate, it doesn't seem like surgery. It took them longer to get me situated than the procedure itself. Maybe 7 minutes from beginning to end if that much is the length of the job. I was awake the whole time but didn't feel a thing. The images that were made by the messing with the eyeball and the lights in the room would have made a cool quilt.

I am fine; we just took Bella for an hour power walk. I am still very dilated and with all those drops, it doesn't seem much different than it did yesterday but I am sure that will not be the case soon. Pretty soon Bella and I will be off to dog park.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Glad you made it though safe and sound! Take care!

Gayle from MI said...

Good to hear it's such a breeze. I have them too! They told me I could have them done when I felt I needed it. I doubt my insurance feels the same way though. I agree with you on the the images I saw when I had my RK done many moons ago. I was in awe!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it all went well - again. I've been thinking of you while watching the snow fall!! JA and I are off to a matinee today (The King's Speech).
Pjn