Tuesday, February 08, 2011

It's gonna be a cold one today. Only in the sixties. Oh, that was cruel of me. Sorry.
The first five resists are completed. This is 'Lorena Bobbitt' and is 20 x 21. It was very fun to quilt.
I put a zigzag down the center because I couldn't for the life of me figure how to go from side to side with out it looking pretty silly.
This is 'Exclamation Point' and is 20 x 20.
These smaller sizes are so much easier to throw under the machine than the rolling up and jamming I am forced to do to the big guys.

I started two more resist pieces that are larger so I have to wait for the drying to add some more glue gel. I'm addicted!!!

3 comments:

sistersoftheart said...

Love the resist pieces!

Linda said...

Wow, these are excellent. Your quilting is wonderful, exactly what the piece calls for, you did it again!

Robbie said...

The cold, I mean warm, weather sure is giving you a boost in the butt! Golly, you have been busy or busier than any of us!