Sunday, February 27, 2011

My BFF

My girlfriend Nancy, in California is such a sweetie. She sent me a care package and thankfully there was nothing to eat in it!!!
First off, there was this Foodie Fight game which she has and said that it would be a great addition to my game closet. It's trivial pursuit with all things food as the subject matter. I can't wait to play it.
Then there was this gorgeous fabric bag holding two little pig key chains. They say Smithfield on the back of the pigs so I am guessing that they have something to do with the ham industry. She knows that I am a sucker for a pig.
I also received two patterns she used for her grandson when he was a babe (he still is a babe but not in size!) with the remnants of left over puppet fabric. She told me that puppets are used a lot with Baby Einstein. Now I ask you, how thoughtful is that? Violet will agree, soon enough.

2 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Oh, nice presents. I have the puppet pattern, it's awesome.

Karen said...

Make sure you have drinks/snacks at the ready when you play the game. Something tells me you will be hungry!