Monday, March 21, 2011

Some Useless Tidbits

This year we're going to experience two more unusual dates. These two, 1/1/11, 1/11/11 have already happened. 11/1/11, 11/11/11 will be coming up in November and that's not all. Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born -now add the age you will be this year, and the result will be 111 for everyone...!! This is the year of Money..!!! This year October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Saturdays. This happens only every 823 years.. Micky just sent me this and I thought I would send it to you. I did the math and she is right; I was born in 1950 and will be sixty one which adds up to 111 years. There has to be some logic to this but I don't have the brain cells to figure it out!!!
Here I am (colored top) with my friend Anne and her dog Zip and crazy Bella next to me at Yappy Hour. We made the paper!!!
This is an insert that Regina had in her purse. It is all the essential stuff we need to have in the purse and this (buy one get one free for shipping and handling) was gifted to her by a friend who had two just because of the (buy one get one free for shipping and handling) offer. The idea of it is that you plop this in your purse and when you want to change purses (color, style, whatever)
you just take this out and put it in the next Prada, Chanel or as is in my case, Members Only, purse.
I am way behind in my serious reading. This is why I do not get People in the mail. When you get behind, it's murder catching up.
No, this isn't a prop. I actually have done some quilting, what with all the literature I have been reading, it's a miracle!!!
Oh yeah, and I am busy making the NEXT Violet sweater because as that picture showed (oh heck, I will show it again!)

she is fast growing out of the original. I will keep replacing it until the pattern directions run out. I hope it's not 6X.

5 comments:

Susan Turney said...

Such a fun post to start the day..lol!

Karen said...

Tommy, with your talent you could whip up one of those purse inserts in no time. That Violet is one lucky chickie. Those sweaters are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

You exhaust me!! :-)
xxx

Diane said...

The part about October having 5 etc... and only happening every 823 years is an urban legend.

Millie said...

I made those purse inserts this past summer in two sizes... for large and small handbags.

Knowing you.....Violet will always have a violet color sweater well into adulthood.