Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sweating The Small Stuff

As soon as I am done with this post, I am going to take an old tee shirt and cut it up to make a cover up for Bella. Now that you have told me about the sunburning, I feel neglectful that I didn't do something the very first day she got butchered.


My current work is in the phase of constructing the small parts of the design
and although it's a bit time consuming, I still like to do it. I should have all these parts ready to add to the base of the quilt top by the end of the day, barring anything major happening to cause me to stray from it. That could be anything, like somebody saying ice cream or french fries. It takes so little.

1 comment:

Millie said...

How do you do it? You never stop! I'm coming over and yanking you out of that studio. I'm pleased to hear you're cutting up a 'tee shirt' to cover up Bella.