Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I Still Can't Resist

The internet and or blogger is

The sentence above was all I could type this morning and it just posted it!!! Craziness!!!
Anyway, I kind of lose interest when it is such a pain in the butt to post but here I am, trying again. I am guessing it has to do with the guys in the attic and they need to do their work so I guess I will just let it go.
As you can see, I have been doing some resist drawing. They are not drying at all because of the 90% humidity. I guess I will turn on the air in the studio and bring them in to dry. Not to bore you with the same old comments but I really like to do this.
It is much more freeing that using a pen or pencil and that's because I just can't draw and never have been able to.
You can easily make a 'mistake' part of your creation when you use the glue. This photo is upside down from how I drew it.

This one is sideways and should be rotated to the left.

My poor sister in law, Claudia, is stuck at the airport in Miami due to the cancellation of all those Southwest flights. Her little getaway is proving to be stressful to her. I can think of worse places to be stranded tho'. Like maybe Mexico?

3 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

You are making me want to try this. I really don't need another stack of stuff I can't get to. But they are interesting for sure.

Daughter said...

Lol. Your Mexican passport disaster a few years ago was pretty amazing. I bet your missing passports are in circulation somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Where is that passport????
xxx