Friday, April 08, 2011

I'm Going 'Hans' Solo

I am quite excited. It is actually happening. My solo show. Next week, my quilts will be hung in two of the four galleries of the Lubeznik Center for the Arts. I am giddy. There will be two other venues in the same building, all women related and vintage. Of course, I would prefer
to have one of my quilts on the front of the promotional postcard, but alas beggars can't be choosers.
I spent quite some time yesterday filling out addresses to my friends so that they will be sure and know about the show. I will not be there for the opening reception because it is still much nicer, weather wise, here than there. I will have a 'meet the artist' (sans any speeches or anything like that) on LCA's First Friday at Five on June 3rd. I will be back by then. Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Natalya Aikens said...

congratulations! how wonderful!

Robbie said...

Well, congrats!!! How cool is that!!!