Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Royal

I can't believe that Casey Abrahms is off Idol. They are all wonderful but he is magnificent. You can tell by how he took his loss at the top 6 that he was humbled to get that far. He was gallant and affected and all that I would have expected of him. His closing song was as good as any one that ever was on IDOL; bar none. He kissed and hugged and was malled and still never missed a beat. He will be around for a very very long time.

I am blogging at 11 p.m. because I have to go to bed. I am going to the wedding; oh sorry, a wedding party that starts at five a.m. so I want to get to get to bed by midnight. I have been doing fun cooking and planning to have a grand time at Kate and Joanne's ROYAL WEDDING party at 5 in the morning. See you soon!

1 comment:

patty a. said...

Thanks for the IDOL results. I didn't stay up to watch it. I am sorry Casey is gone. When will Haley go? Sorry, but I can't stand to listen to her.