Thursday, April 28, 2011

Weak Wino

A woman is sitting on the Oasis with her husband and she says, "I love you."

He asks, "Is that you or the wine talking?"
She replies, "It's me............. Talking to the wine."


I received this from my BFF Frank last week and got a chuckle out of it but it just seemed wrong somehow. First of all, this munchkin, sipping wine with the giant is not on an oasis, plus it just wasn't connecting with me so...........


A woman is standing at the threshold with her husband and says, "I love you"

He says, "is that you or the wine talking?"

She replies, "it's me..............talking to the wine."
I think this one is more realistic, don't you?

5 comments:

Marcia said...

Ha Ha....made my day!

Robbie said...

OK, this gave me MY chuckle for the day! It's a keeper.

Susan Turney said...

Lol.

dee said...

so cute! I won't mention whos wine glass appears to be empty first...ahem...hic

Diane said...

:) I was about to mention the one glass having less in it than the other too. Maybe it started out with less in it? Maybe not.