Sunday, May 22, 2011

You Ought To Be In Pictures!

A few notes on the video. video
I did this three hours ago and thought it couldn't be posted but all I had to do is publish the post and it worked!!! I sound very marble mouthed in the beginning and that probably was due to no practicing. At the start I said, that we were raffling off the 16 part quilt and that my sister Mike (who was the videographer) told me to keep my head turned to the left because when I visited my skin doctor on Thursday he nuked some pre cancerous lesions on face and they are kinda like open sores now and not the most attractive. If I had even said the lines once I probably could have got them out without sounding like I was three sheets. Anyway, we had a giggle and fun doing it.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Congrats, Gail!!! what a great way to do the drawing and the quilt looks great! It was fun to do and thanks again, Tommy, for all your work putting this together!!!

spikemuffin said...

Well done Tom. They need to fill that Oprah slot you know? Just sayin'...