Saturday, May 07, 2011

Hit The Road Jack

I have one half hour to go before we set off. I did something crazy last night. I tackled 20 years of pictures. I have had all my pictures down here for two seasons and just shuffled through them every now and then and enough is enough. I spent the last five waking hours in Florida weeding through them. I will expound more later but having done that I now have a massive boulder lifted from my shoulders for starting the project. They will now be going north to hopefully be completed and put into archival books. We shall see.

What a difference a couple days make. I don't know what this beautiful flower is but look at the color change in three days!
It's still lovely but such a difference!!!
'What Big Eyes' is quilted!!!!! I am thrilled. If you compare yesterdays pic of it you will see that part of it is cut away but that's okay. It still looks good and except for sewing down the facing
(it is sewn on but not completed), I have completed my winters work. Here's a close up. Oh, I should have shown what the seams I cut in look like. Later, I don't have the time right now. It measures about 40 x 50.

Okay, now it's time to hit the road.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy travels. The quilt is awesome. I have the same picture dilemma...and yes, I too keep putting it off.