Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bathing Beauties

Bella and I just came back from the grocery store. We needed to stock up on essentials for a beach day. Our niece and her hubby are coming with their three little girls for some serious sand time. I am pretty good at the coke and ice and chips but when it comes to wee ones I am a little out of touch.
I don't think juice boxes were the main form of liquid refreshment back in my kids day. I recall large half gallons of apple juice, milk and the prerequisite Koolaid. I just went through the store and got stuff that I think kids would like.
I also got donut holes ( they are coming this morning), little strudels, and strawberries. Before G left for golf I had him set up
the beach. I qualify the various types of beach paraphernalia in a lingo that informs G of the type of set up I am envisioning. There's serious, large, and fun. This set up is fun. Don't ask me why, it just is. Thanks to my BFF Jayne and her precious daughter Susie, I have tons of beach toys because when they came for a visit last summer they stocked the place, with the future arrival of Violet as the reason. Now that Violet is with us and soon to be six months, she can arm herself with sunscreen and hit the sand. It's a good thing.

1 comment:

Miracles said...

I guessed it...Fun in the sun!