Friday, July 08, 2011

The Show Me State

I am in Branson, Mo for a family reunion. It was not my choice of location but it is what it is. I tried to blog my plans this morning but of course, the internet was down. I took a few pictures on the trip down and they are still on my camera. In the mean time, my darling daughter is having a good ole' weekend at our house with her husband and seven other couples. It will be a major food feast and I will miss it. Oh, well. The billboards alone around here are worthy of attention. It's a whole other world. Do we go to the three hillbilly tenors or the three cowboy tenors? We can go to see the Dixie Stampede or the Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium. Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

if he still is in Branson, go see Shoju Tabuchi (sp?).
and don't miss the bathrooms at his theater.
Since you probably can't get in the men's, have G take photos in there.