Friday, August 26, 2011

More Food


I got up in the middle of the night to put this turkey breast into the oven. I have been making one type of casserole each day and today is the crowd favorite; turkey tetrazzini. I will post the recipe later. It freezes beautifully.

I have made orzo beef stuffed peppers (the peppers are getting very cheap) and green sauce enchiladas. They are already in the freezer.

I had company for dinner last night and made some new stuff. I made Paula Deen's Peach Cobbler but didn't like it as much as others so that won't go on the list. I made Chicken Saltimbocca and it was amazing. I will post how I made it also. I took parts of several recipes and made it a little differently because I wanted the bulk of the meal to be done ahead of time.
I also made a first. I took butter lettuce and topped it with my fresh tomato bruschetta and added small pieces of hard salami. It was quite good.

Something is wrong with my blog site. I am missing the whole sidebar. I have put my blog master Melody on the job and she can't figure out it's disappearance either. She has me in a 'do nothing' mode, hoping that blogger is fooling around and will come to their senses soon.

Today looks like a perfect day.

I just did something I never do; I looked at the blog after I typed it. The side bar is back. Forget all that business about it being gone; it was just a Thursday thing!

I am back again. I just looked at it again and it was gone. Very strange.

I did it again and when I add something like this line to the blog and publish it, the sides are there but when I close up my blog and reopen it, the sidebar is gone. I am going crazy!

I will have to get my guru onto this mystery!!

3 comments:

wpritchett said...

Tommy, the sidebar is gone this morning from my view! It has been gone for several days.

Nancy said...

Not on my computer either!

Miracles said...

YOU ROCK