Thursday, August 11, 2011

Turtle Burgers

Here's something new that I was sent by Peggy that looks fun. I will attempt to tell you how these are made.Make ground beef patties and top with cheese. Make a bacon weave and cover the burger.
Take hot dogs and force in for the tail, legs and head, using a knife to form a good shape.
Secure with toothpicks for the baking process. Place on oven rack and cover loosely with foil. Bake for 20 - 30 minutes at 400ยบ. I would probably not cut the toes or tail until halfway through the baking so that they would not burn.

Who among you will be the first to make a turtle burger?

5 comments:

Miracles said...

I plan on making them the second week in September for my book club meeting. I'll send you pictures.

dee said...

Hilarious..

Anonymous said...

love it! I will make these tonight.

spkemuffin said...

First the debt ceiling and now this. Absolutely disgusting! (Do you really need to know how to make it?)

Anonymous said...

Think brain tumor with every bite you take. Couldn't resist!