Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blow

Last weekend when it was 95º we looked down the beach and saw this massive floating blowup raft with lots of people on. I made up my mind that we needed one those. So in the car the girls piled in and we went off to search for one. The search was fruitless, everyone saying it was too late in the summer and that they were all gone. Sadly, we went home and started making calls to find one. Nothing, nada, zilch.

Then I realized that I do this kind of thing all the time. I wait until the last minute and can't find any of the fun toys. I got on the computer and found on on Amazon.
It came yesterday, almost a week too late. We will be ready for next year. Isn't it cool? It's 96" long!!!
And anyway, the lake would not have anything to do with a blow up toy with these waves. A surfboard would fit the bill better. Plus, it's only sixty out. What a difference a day or two makes!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a LAKE? It looks more like an ocean to me....from where I am sitting...lol.