Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Click

I must be out of my mind. At around 5:30 a.m. I woke up and looked out the open door and saw the full moon. I was so enamored with it that I left the bed and went downstairs and got my camera
and took

this picture. G heard the click and asked me what I was doing. I told him. This picture is taken with a flash; the room was dark.
An hour later I took this picture of the same full moon. I took it without a flash, hoping I wouldn't get noticed by G again. There was still a click and he asked the same thing and I responded the same. What an odd couple.

After I was fully awake I wondered to myself (and now to you) why I did take these pictures. I haven't a clue.

4 comments:

Cindra said...

Because it was beautiful and it was there.

Anonymous said...

It's here tonight and really bright outside, looks like someone left the light on...close to midnight! Fabulous moon...now I won't sleep all night...but unlike you, I must get up for work.

Daughter said...

"Its Cosmos's moon." (Moonstruck).

Mechelle said...

cause it was pretty!